10. Pokemon : Ruby Version on Gameboy Advance - I got this game when I was 7, right after I had got my Gameboy Advance for Christmas :') My cousins had pretty much every Pokemon game ever and it was the only one Rob was willing to give up! Pokemon is awesome, but yeah this was pretty much my first experience of Pokemon and I loved it!
9. Casper : PlayStation 1 - THIS WAS MY LIFE FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS! Oh my God, this game is amazing. I spent so long trying to find Casper.. probably too much time actually. Seriously worth it though! And the jokes that Stretch, Stinkie and Fatso come out with are hilarious.
8. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone : PlayStation 1 - Ok, I absolutely loved this game, but I was so crap at it, it's unreal. It was the Quidditch bit, I could never do it. :-( The only way I got past the level was when I got someone to do it for me.
7. Crash Bandicoot 2 : Cortex Strikes Back - Crash Bandicoot will always be awesome; there's not much really more I can say. It's just awesome.
6. Simpsons Hit and Run : PC - This is another one that my fails were pretty epic on. I really couldn't get past the level where you have to get Lisa's project to school before Skinners got there. But one day, after about 3 weeks of pretty much living on it, I finally did it (you have no idea how happy I was)! After that, I was awesome at it. Simples :')
5. Tetris : (currently) Windows 8 - When I was little, I had a machine thing that had 99 different games all based around Tetris and aaaaaaah man they were AMAZING! My favourite was one where I think they were meant to be cars and you were overtaking them, who knows how many hours I spent on that! But Tetris is a game that will NEVER get old and it is awesome. :')
4. Disney Magical Racing Tour : PlayStation 1 - Ok, it's a racing game around rides at Disneyland. Does life get any better? I think not.
3. Halo Reach : Xbox 360 - This was the first game I ever completed with someone! :D I used to go round to Phil's and we'd just sit and play it for hours. I am such a cool kid ;) I learned that I am good at shooting them, but awful at actually moving, but yeah the shooting I could do! I loved this game so much!
2. Spyro : Legend of the Dragon : PlayStation 1 - In my opinion, Spyro is the best character of all of the PlayStation 1 crew. The games are awesome but also, plus he's a fucking dragon... isn't that enough?!
1. Tekken 2 : PlayStation 1 - I'm not quite sure why I like this one more that the others, but I do. Tekken 2 is so fucking cool. I used to be awesome at it and kick my sisters ass at it, and I went on recently, and whatever it was... I have now lost it. :-( But I am determined to become the Tekken champion again soon! I always played Nina (the blonde one in the green catsuit) because she was the best and I loved her. I am pretty proud I always remembered her name, we have such a deep love...
So there we go, my top 10 games! :D I'm not like a crazy girl gamer or anything, but I do like to sometimes go old skool on my PS2 (my PS1 doesn't work with my TV D: ) and play these games that I used to love so much when I was younger. :')