Exams are over!

That's it! My exams are finally over! After two years of grovelling hard work, my A-Levels are finally over and now all I have to do is wait for the results to come out in August. Luckily, I have persuaded myself not to stress about it because nothing can be done about it, at the end of the day the past is in the past and all that :-) 

Before I start on my new blog, I would firstly like to thank everyone for the great support that I received off so many people after my last blog. I am so grateful to know how many people care and I am truly happy that so many people understand and have not treated me any different - that was the thing that was in scariest when writing last time. So yepp, thank you all, you're all fantastic and if you ever need anything, just go ahead and ask me because I owe ya one! 

So, now after my exams are over, I'm not really sure about what to with myself, so I have decided I'm going to write more blogs. I'm aiming for at least one a week, but there are no promises because I'm going away in two weeks (I'll tell you all about it when I get back). This blog isn't going to be much or very interesting, but I'm just outlining what I'm going to be doing. I want to take more of a journalistic approach with my blog now in preparation for September (fingers crossed) and so I want to be writing about important things, and things I have researched and got other people's opinions. I am really excited for some of the plans I have for my blog now, and I can't wait to get around to writing them! 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you're back for more soon!

Comments