So, I guess this is me

Well, I guess this in my introduction. It feels as thought I'm writing the start of a book, where I tell you all the basics of me and my life, and then you decide whether you want to read on. Actually, this is all kind of bizzare...

So here goes, I am Beth, I'm seventeen and currently studying for my A-Levels. I want to go to uni, I want to do well, I want a proper career, I want to get married and I want to have a family. I do know, however, that life does not always follow in the way that you would like. I know that life has a habit of messing things up, just when you're at your happiest. The key to life is being able to carry on even when life does this. You need to keep your head up high, tell yourself that you are amazing and (as Dory would say) just keep swimming. I am a massive believer in karma and I really think that if you try to be nice and be the best person you can, then life will repay you, and you will be happy. This won't happen straight away, because nothing ever comes, just tell yourself that it's coming! The good times are coming your way! 

In this blog, you can expect to find:
  • personal rants
  • lyrics that I have been writing
  • my own opinions on current affairs
  • advice for anyone who asks
  • inspirational posts
Thank you for reading, and I hope you'll come back to read some of my posts!:-)

Comments