A Day in the Life....

Okay, on my old blog I got asked to do a 'day in the life' post and it was really fun, so I'm going to go ahead and do another one. Feel free not to read if you don't want to know about my fantastic life... 

Saturday 6th July... 

Okay, so I got forced to get out of bed at 7 because me and Dad had to get to Derby so I could sit my theory test. I spent the whole time in the car almost crying and just throwing my highway code against my face, hoping that it would go in that way. I went in and was absolutely convinced that I had failed so I could hardly concentrate on the hazard perception part - kinda shot myself in the foot there. 

Then I had to wait for my result... it's meant to be 10 minutes but I got it in 2 (wooohooo!) At first I couldn't even find it on the sheet because I was looking for a massive FAIL written on there, but it wasn't there. So I began to read the first line which said 'Congratulations!' Mate, I was so flipping happy! Called my mum and she screamed down the phone and pretty much deafened me. -.- 

So yeah that was that...

Then I started to get ready for Grassroots! I played around with my fake lashes... bad idea because the glue was shit and got all clogged up in my eye-.- Then Jake and Alex came, we picked up Dan and we headed off. 

Everyone was there, like literally everyone who I know out of school and hung out with for the past 2 years was there and it was awesome! THEN MY GEORGIE PORGIE GOT THERE! She is my baby and I love her an awful lot, so we watched Radio Masqerade's set, then we went off to get some vodka and some red wine (classy birds right here). We then continued to sit in a field singing Les Mis whilst drinking from the bottle, yeeeaah man. Then Jake and Dan left, then Ted, Phil and Elly left so me, Georgie, Ryan and Kalon went into the studio with glow sticks... 

(the less said about that, the better) 

Being pissed + amazing heat + dark room + glow sticks + awesome people = gooooooood night! 

So that was my Saturday:-) okay yeah, it might be pretty boring to all you cool kids out there, but it was awesome for me so I couldn't give a crap about what you think. Ok I didn't mean that I'm sorry, please forgive me. 


Comments