If you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready...

There is so much that I have wanted to talk about for a while, and sadly this is not going to be a blog where I talk much. To be honest, this is more for me than for you, so I don't forget what I want to talk about. I will give a little update though at the end, I promise. 

This blog is basically an outline of the topics I want to talk about in the next few weeks / months (depending on how often I can get on and write). So here goes:


  • Ashby Radio :') 
  • My Holiday (basically Dr Who shit)
  • A-Levels - results, uni, careers etc
  • All of this Ask.fm shit
  • Fashion faux pas (because it's funny)
  • Funniest world records (because it's also funny)
  • How people change 
YEAH YOU READ THAT LAST ONE RIGHT. I'M DOING SOMETHING SERIOUS. Like my 'how to be happy' blog. That was serious. I can be serious sometimes.

So yeah, that is what I intend to write for you guys soon, when they will be done... I'm not so sure, but they will at some point! Unless I get bored and decide not to, but a least a few will be done. 

Okay, thanks guys. Keep a look out for these new blogs! Don't miss me too much! :-) 


Comments