Tips to love yourself

Hello everyone! Firstly, I sincerely apologise for the lack of posts recently, but I have been awfully busy with a level work and uni interviews etc! I do, however, have some fantastic news... I got into Lincoln! So, providing I get the grades, I shall be jetting off there come September!

Anyway... I digress.

This blog is about how much I have changed in the past few months - I'm not sure if nostalgic is the correct word to describe how I feel now, but that's the word I'm going with. I have finally come to realise what people mean when they say about people holding you back, because I really feel as though I have flourished. The most important thing you can learn in life is to love yourself and who you are - after all there's nothing you can do to change it, so you might as well embrace it.

I thought I'd give you some of my own tips on how to love yourself:
- Surround yourself with people who makes you smile nobody needs people who make you feel bad about yourself. Unnecessary drama is another thing that can get you down in the dumps, so if there's someone who doesn't make you smile, forget 'em! There's plenty of people out there who will make you smile, so look for them!
- Don't neglect your family I know they say you can't choose your family, but who would really choose anyone differently? I've always been a pain in the bum for my family but recently I have become best friends with my mum and I love it! It's the greatest feeling ever. I highly recommend it.
- Forget what other people think Eleanor Roosevelt once said 'You wouldn't worry so much what peple think of you if you realised how seldom they do'. This is so true! Do you really spend every minute of your day judging other people? No! That means they don't do this to you either, so you need to stop worrying! As long as you're happy, everyone else is happy.

Self confidence is one of the most attractive traits out there (don't go too far though, because being cocky is possibly one of the least attractive). So now, go out there and be confident in yourself! Love yourself and everyone will love you! Confidence is key!

Comments